.




Hi there! 


Didn't think you'd see me again, right?


I'm extremely, extremely, sorry for for the long wait, but I genuinely needed some much needed time away from the hustle and bustle of rumors. 

Many hours of prayer, meditation and soul searching was what I needed to bring me peace, and I got that in spades. I'm very, very blessed. 

Things are good, no, things are great, and this is the best I've felt mentally in a long time. I've had hundreds of messages from people wondering if I was around or even alive, and here I am. Thank you, to all of you, who were actually concerned about my mental and physical health. 

I apologize to all of my readers. I see so many of you in the comments, asking genuine questions, requesting I talk about so many different things and I apologize for not getting to all of you sooner. 

I'm not making this blog for coverage from newsites nor YouTubers, I'm making this for you, the reader, to relax, take your mind off things, and get a peek of what's to come from this hobby we all hold dear in the future.  I'm sincerely sorry I took so long to come back. 


To Midori:


I want to send my deepest, sincerest apologies to you, this whole thing was a big misunderstanding and instead of explaining myself, I just became defensive instead of logically finding ways to solve the situation. That wasn't right, and I hope everything has been going your way since March. 

I did see all of your tweets regarding everything and I was sincerely touched by them. Thank you for your kindness and for your grace. I am forever grateful. Loving your antics with the fans. Please keep up the great work. Thank you so much. 


As for what's next, I think I'll do more of the usual, but I think I'm gonna pivot to just purely Nintendo related things for the time being. That's where I feel my most comfortable at. I'm also just going to do more op eds. Some of those are some of my most popular articles, funnily enough. 


You'll see some new people on the blog, contributing to articles, authoring guest articles and new editors chipping in. This place has long needed an update and I'm happy to finally do that for you guys. 


To the hundreds of people who sent me a message of kindness, support, encouragement, or just saying hello. 

Thank you. From the bottom of my heart. 


Oh, also, in case my stance wasn't known. 

 

Free Palestine. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Next 3D Mario Is Ready To Go.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.