The King Of Manga Has Passed Away.

 


I...


God.


I don't even know what to say. 


I'm hurting. Wiping pools of tears from my eyes as I type this. 

Words cannot describe how hurt I feel right now. I'm absolutely devastated.  This man's energy, passion, ingenuity, it inspired me from the moment I saw his characters come to life. 

This man left such a remarkable impact on so, so many people's lives. Including mine. 

There are very few things in my life that mean as much to me as Dragon Ball does. The characters, the world, the stories, the lessons it shares. It's made me a better, wiser person. 

Saying thank you to Toriyama san just isn't enough.  The impact he's left on our world is incalculable. I'm hurt. I'm heartbroken. I can't even imagine what his family is going through. I just pray that they're all alright. 

We truly have lost a legend, and I just hope everyone appreciates his works that much more. Mr. Toriyama may be gone from this mortal plane, but his works will live on, forever and ever. 


Rest in peace, Toriyama-sensei. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.