SEGA IS BACK!




I have a lot, and I mean, a lot to say about that game awards and how poorly it was done, but let's get to some games first. 

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. 

I can't believe that SEGA actually did it. 

Like, they actually fucking did it.

Five full on game announcements. 



Golden Axe is a getting a full-on reboot and it's looking a lot like God of War. I'm all in. Let's go. 



Streets of Rage 5 is real, and it's a 3D game. 
It looks great visually, but I'm gonna be real, I need to see more. It has a lot of potential, but I would have preferred a full on hand drawn sequel to 4, but I'm absolutely going to give this a fair shot. I'm ride or die for this series. 



Crazy Taxi looks like a blast. I was absolutely obsessed with the installments on Dreamcast and GameCube. Let's fucking do this. 



Shinobi, by FUCKIN' LIZARDCUBE? ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOLY SHIT. WE ARE SO BACK! It looks so fuckin' good. The art style end the combat are absolutely sublime. This is the perfect next step for them. I'm insanely hyped and I'm ready to see more, PLEASE. I'm a long time Shinobi fan, and this is a dream come true.
 


Jet. Set. RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Not a surprise, given it leaked quite a while back, but it's here and I cannot explain how unbelievably hyped I am. Jet Set Radio Future is one of my absolute favorite games of all time and this looks absolutely incredible. 

Monster Hunter may have been the biggest announcement of last night, but SEGA easily hit the hardest in terms of news. I've said for a long time that SEGA needed to quit relying on that damn blue hedgehog so much, and they're finally doing it, and then some.
The fact that there's even more games coming, which we'll talk about soon, is enormous.
 
More soon. Got other things to talk about. 

Comments

  1. SEGA is making all the right moves with these revivals. I honestly want to play every single one of them. Let's just hope they can stick the landing.

    Yakuza is consistently good but Sonic has been dodgy in terms of quality. At the very least Frontiers was ambitious and Super Stars got a lot of things right. I could tell they were telling but they need to cut it out with the time crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course you say to stop relying on sonic, cuz you dont like him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.