BOOM.

 


There, ya happy? My God, people were losing their minds in the comments about this. Congrats, you wasted all of your energy on NOTHING


If people came here expecting me to deliver an epic mic drop or something, then you're gonna be disappointed.  It's 9am in the morning, I'm exhausted. Being a parent means you're always tired. 


That said. I'm happy and very excited that this is happening this week. I'm super eager to see more of the game and 15 minutes of new details is more than enough for me. 

Some questions you're no doubt asking:


"Are we still getting a general Direct in September?"

Yes! Of course!


"Will the direct still have a big focus on Mario?"

Yes! 


"Did RGT "just commenting for engagement" 85 just get his dumb ass embarrassed again for the entire Internet to see?"

You're goddamn right he did. 


Anywho. Okay folks, I'm going back to bed. I'm tired. See ya on Thursday. 


Comments

  1. They still have Mario RPG, Princess Peach Game, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and another wave of MK8D DLC...don't know how people could think there *won't* be a general direct with tons of Mario stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will we get Wii game and 3ds game remasters for switch aside from GameCube games and will super Mario Galaxy 2 and new super Mario bros Wii come to switch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how you think, I really doubt it, but dreams come true, right?

      Delete
  3. Well... it appears that I owe you ana apology, Zippo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take back all my comments Zippo... I was wrong....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really admirable of you, admitting to being wrong 👍 You just gained my respect 😇 I'd still love to hear some of the refutations you had if you ever have time, bc I still want to see how Zippo's track record is :)

      Delete
  5. Maybe it's impossible, but I really hope to see a PM:TTYD and Super Paper Mario Remasters for Switch.
    Anyways, thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you think it's still too early for Golden Sun? Or is it possible for September?

    ReplyDelete
  7. And another claim comes true -- online multiplayer was confirmed in the Direct :)

    Now, the only thing remaining to verify is "Return of Foreman Spike"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo, are we still getting the Ice Flower, Tanooki Suit and Mini Mushroom? I wouldn't mind if they're postgame just like propeller and penguin were in nsmbu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I second this, I would also like to know if the Super Bell and Boomerang Flower are returning as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.