Welp. There It Is.

 


It's finally here.  Hard to believe, but after two and a half years, but we finally got our announcement of the next 2D Sonic. 

Gotta say, my worries were proven wrong. The game looks fucking awesome. I'm genuinely shocked by how good it looks. 

Funnily enough, this game is obviously not a Mania 2, but it looks like it's a follow-up to Generations/Forces instead. 

Everything I heard about the game was right, except for one major thing, of course. That's Zippo luck for ya. The madmen actually went for the classic era instead of the modern era, I'm genuinely happy about that but that's definitely not something I expected, considering where we we are today with this franchise. Classic has a future, and it's not just merch, and I cannot explain in words how great that is.

Geoff had a really good show, that's another huge shocker for me. There are so many new games I want to play. Games like Sonic and MK1 are playable this weekend, so actual impressions are coming soon. 

Comments

  1. It makes sense that they'd make it classic. Keep that beloved era of the series alive. I am just concerned how the 4 player co-op will impact the game's level design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.