Well...




8:30PM, last night, I start getting alerts and pings from all over. I jump out of bed, ready to see what the hubbub is all about, then I see it.


The madmen. They actually did it.


Many laughs and many sighs of confusion were had. 


This is something I told you people about well over a year ago. No one believed me, of course, and I totally just forgot about it. Trust me, though. I didn't actually want to be right. 


Make no mistake about it. This game is going to be a piece of shit, and charging even thirty dollars for this is a slap in the face. Nintendo wanted something to release in June for a quick buck. That's it. That's all there is to it. The fact that they didn't even show an actual trailer proves that they very well know that this game sucks. I'm disappointed they're actually going through with it, but this is a multi-billion corporation at the end of the day. 


I'll just be in my corner laughing at people who actually buy this. 

Comments

  1. What do you know about a summer direct or a new Mario game? Also you said you were gonna post more Mario related articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any update on the 2D mario or TTYD remake?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.