A New Star Fox Game Is In Development.





Hi, that's quite a loaded title to make a return with, isn't it? 


I'm back. I needed a mental break from the blog, being a dad and all of that, but I've had a recharge, and I'm back with new scoops and articles coming your way. This first one's a doozy. 


So, there's been talk and rumors have popped up about new revivals of Nintendo properties. I've previously thrown out Golden Sun, and now it's time for another.


Pack your bags. 


We're returning to The Lylat System.




A new Star Fox game has been in development for quite a while, it's being made at an of outside studio, with the close, close supervision of Nintendo. The thing is, I haven't yet been able to track down who is developing it. 




There's a lot of options here: Bandai Namco, Next Level, Q Games, Koei Tecmo, Ubisoft, and even...*shudders*...Forever Entertainment.


The only one that's been ruled out to me so far, is Platinum, which is a good thing, frankly. That's still something I'm looking into, so when I have word of who it is, this will be updated.




Now, as for what Nintendo considers this new game. A reimaginining? A reboot? A sequel? 


Nintendo internally is trying to toe the line between a sequel and a reboot. It's unknown to my sources how that aspect will shake out. 




There's also going to be emphasis on an online multiplayer component of some sort.


One last thing. Star Fox is another franchise that will play a part in Nintendo's overall multimedia strategy going forward. An animated project of some sort is in early the works at Nintendo's newly acquired studio, Nintendo Pictures, along with a few other properties. I'll have more on that end before too long. 


As for when this will be announced/released? 



I got nothing on that, as of now.  Predicting exactly when Nintendo will announce or release a game is a fool's errand, and I'm not even going to try. I wouldn't expect to hear about this for awhile, is my opinion on it.


Regardless, exciting times are ahead.


It's time to rock and roll.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, just like that new Donkey Kong game and new 2D Sonic game, both of which you talked about over a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A dude named Necro Felipe on twitter published a similar rumor on the same day as you. Seemingly corroborating this. Do you know of him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. star fox zero is not as bad as they say I don't know if you know more about platinum games co developed some features of the game if it had developed it would have done something better anyway its just a rumor I'll give the credits as soon as it proves true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.