Time For An Exciting DK Update.



Hey, I'm on vacation, and this past weekend, I enjoyed my first Father's Day as the father of a newborn, so I decided to take a break. I'm back, with a scoop. 

I've gotten word that Donkey Kong's next adventure from the crew at EPD Tokyo has gone gold.  They are currently sitting on the game, though I'm not sure for how long it's been finished. 

Nintendo has a big direct next week, will they announce it there? I genuinely don't know, Nintendo can and has sat on many games for quite a while. All we can do now, is hope, and wait. 

Let's manifest this together so we can see, and hopefully be playing DK's next masterpiece ASAP.

Comments

  1. Finally some DK news hopefully! I'm just dying to know if David Wise is composing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now i think it is not true otherwise why should Nintendo not bring this game this holiday..and doing this week a partner mini direct.

      Delete
    2. Yeah it's a bummer it looks like it won't happen til next year and their holiday title is going to be Metroid Prime 1 remaster if anything

      Delete
  2. Do you even know what "going gold" means

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are right because this not a game what male Jokes with

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.