Persona Fans, We Won.



I want to get to this banger Partner Direct, but first, yes, Persona 3, 4 and 5 are coming to Switch. 


I'm not here to brag about being right, that's petty. I'm just happy and I'm happy everyone else is happy. This was a long time coming and I'm just happy the day is here. 


Anyone who whined about this, you better buy these.


That's three down, one to go. 


To reiterate, yes, the Akechi game is real, and hopefully it's something they announce before too long. 

Also, I see you, Saved You A Click.  Hello. 

Comments

  1. There’s still one more game we need before P6 in a few years: Persona 5 Arena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope it is at the concert, I can't see another time. If you somehow heard about it, it can't be that far away. Please keep us updated if you hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apologize for lying to people (These ports are not done like you said and the Goro Akechi game is something you said was real because of the P5AG domain that was dropped by Atlus) and stop deleting messages that criticize you, you walking fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im never getting that Akechi game am I Zippydippydoo?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.