Happy Sonic Day! Sonic Talk And A Scoop.

 



Here we are, another Sonic anniversary is quickly coming and going. It's still not over here in Hawaii, so I'm enjoying the last bit of it here. Some things dropped so i figured I talk a bit about them. 


Sonic Origins Release: 



The day has finally come and a new Sonic compilation has graced us. It's pretty much what I expected. Just kidding, no, this has a lot of problems, on the programming side. The Headcannon team did a wonderful job with 3&K, just as I expected them to. The game looks absolutely amazing on the big and small screen. I know the music has been a big point of contention, but I was told about this well in advance, so it hasn't hampered my enjoyment. The story mode is the obvious main attraction here and I've been immensely enjoying that. They're all amazing to look at and the team at Powerhouse went above and beyond with the animation here. I squeal with joy with each one I see. That said, I've been seeing a lot of dumb shit in the collection that should not be there. This falls on SEGA and every last one of these needs to be fixed. It's not a Colors Ultimate situation, but this isn't great. Do not let them get away with this. 


Also, I'm absolutely drooling:




Sonic Prime:




Well well, what do we have here? New images and promotional art of Sonic Prime hit today and I become more and more impressed and excited the more I see of this show, just look at these:



They've absolutely nailed Sonic's attitude, expressions and aesthetic. It shows that the animators and artists absolutely did their homework here. Sonic Team seriously needs to be doing their homework here. What a tremendously talented bunch of people they've assembled here. Bring on the full trailer, release date and more looks at the characters. I'm excited. Very excited. 



And lastly, here's a scoop to celebrate Sonic's 31st:




As Composer Tomoya Ohtani has recently said, there will indeed be a vocal main theme for the game. Unfortunately, it isn't Crush 40, nor is it anyone that you've heard in the mainline games before. They have enlisted a big YouTuber this time around. This individual who is performing the main theme, should be a familiar face to most Sonic fans who have been paying attention for the last few years. Their work warms my heart.



I won't even hesitate 

A second left to alter fate

You try to strike but a bit too late

I got you hooked on my own bait 

Watch me rule the night away 

Watch me save the day 

Feels like a storm is gettin' close 

Headed your way!

Sooonic Herooooessss

Sooonic Herooooessss


Expect a banger theme this time around, unlike Fist Bump. That song reeks, I'm sorry.

That's all I've got this time, see you very soon.

Comments

  1. It's either NateWantsToBattle or Emi Jones

    But I'm placing bets on Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. NateWantsToBattle seems likely since he was already in the Sonic Symphony. EmuEmi is also a possibility since she has done promotional material for SEGA. I really like either choice, there both great artist in their own right. I love SEGA getting once passionate fans in on actually making the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much for the "big YouTuber" performing the main theme

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.