...

 


Wow. A year really can make all the difference, can it? 


Last month, the blog officially hit over a million views. That's now gone over a one hundred thousand over that. I'm at a genuine lost for words here. You guys are absolutely insane and I don't know what I'd do without all this support.


Thank you. To all of the people who have been extremely kind to me, covered me, (constructively) criticised me, or have followed along at some point. From the bottom of my hear, thank you. Means the world to me.


Once again, thank you to all of my friends and supporters. You guys are the absolute best.


More very soon.



Comments

  1. Congrats on 1 million!, found out about you from the rumors of talking about the 2D Metroid / Paper Mario games and when i discovered you had a blog recently i was real interested in reading.

    Thanks for posting more cool stuff, Always enjoy reading informed speculations and things like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Being a 'Sonic Blog' wasn't a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.