A Bit Of A Somber Post.



Hey everyone.


A moment of your time, please.


We have a lot to talk about, but there's obviously been much bigger things going on in the world the last week or so, which I have been closely monitoring, I decided to pause the blog posts because it just didn't feel like the right time.


You all know the situation of Ukraine so I won't get into the whole bit of it here, but I just couldn't be silent about this.


To all of the people who call Ukraine home, the countless brave men and women who are fighting to keep their country safe, and to any of my readers who may hail from there, you are in my deepest thoughts and prayers. May peace return to your country as soon as possible.


My contributors and I all stand in solidarity with you.


Additionally, to anyone in Brisbane, which has been absolutely wrecked with intense flooding the last few days, you all are in my deepest thoughts and prayers. As someone who experienced Hurricane Harvey first hand, I understand completely, it's a horrible thing to see so much destruction, and I hope that this is over soon. Please, all of you stay safe. 


Thank you for reading. See you very soon.














Comments

  1. อยู่ด้วยกัน
    joker

    ReplyDelete
  2. "To everlasting peace."
    Please just let the war end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Preferably with Ukraine still as its own independent nation.)

      Delete
    2. I prefer Ukraine should be an independent nation that can fight the military people of Ukraine to get rid of Russian soldiers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.