Toei Animation, This Needs To Stop.




Hey all, we have a very good week ahead of us, but first, this needs to be done. 








This is Mark. He's an extremely talented artist and content creator. He does this for a living. I watch every last one of his videos and he's a joy to listen to. Toei Animation decided to do what they do best and delete his entire catalog of Dragon Ball videos? Why? Who fucking knows. TA has had a long, storied history of coming and trying to ruin content creat...no, longtime fans making creative, memorable entertainment based on their works of art, and their  livelyhoods. The people running this company are evil, old, grumpy, greedy, hardened scumbags that would sacrifice literally everything to keep their fortunes.
We have something called "Fair Fucking Use" for a reason.

Call this shit out. Stop defending these CEOs and more importantly, these corporations. YouTube and Toei are corporations that have tried everything to stamp out anyone who calls them out. They are not your friends and they do not care about you. At all.

Give Mark his videos back.

That's all I had to say.  Thanks for reading. See ya tomorrow.


Comments

  1. Poor Mark, its nice to see your big weeb heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have suffered from Herpes Simplex Virus since I was 16 years old, and it was an absolute nightmare. Whatever I did to cure it, it just kept on coming back. My doctor was no help at all, as he gave up after switching between several medications. Since I found your(DR RAZOR) treatment, my life is so much better. No more excruciating Urinating pains. No more sleepless nights. And no more Painful Blisters. ”I am Forever Grateful Because this Treatment of yours has completely healed me and changed my life". Contact DOCTOR RAZOR Through his clinic Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com . WhatsApp/ Call him on
    +2349065420442 . I am more Glad that After Having this virus for over 14 years i still could be cured. Thank you so much DR RAZOR.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.