Over Half A Million Views. Thank You.

 


Wow. 


A few weeks ago, I reached a milestone, and it didn't even register until a few days ago, this humble, tiny little blog that I never thought would get more than one entry has reached well over half a million views, and it's already somehow inching to 600,000. 


Absolutely insane. Thank you. Whether you've come for my scoops, my takes, or even just to talk shit. Your interest in just being here means the world to me. 


Big thanks go to my friend and editor David, my dear friends HawK (Liam), Govnah (Matt), Jerome (Syn), and Chris (MyKonosfan). You guys have made this so much easier on me, you've got no idea how much I appreciate all of you.

Except you, QQNosh. You're my new group's personal laughing stock.

I'll have an article that'll be going up soon. 




Thank you, again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.