Nintendo's Insane News Explosion Part 2.





Okay, here we go. Going to do things a bit differently. So here's part two of this shindig.

The remaining huge Nintendo announcements:


Nintendo Switch Online Price Hike:

This just happened, and I'll be frank here. 
Absolutely not, Nintendo. A thirty dollar price increase just for some N64 and Genesis ROMS is indefensible, and anyone who bothers to defend this slimy shit is an embarrassment to this hobby. 

No. fuck off.


Anyway, off to more exciting, positive things.

Bayonetta 3:



Finally. Four long years arduous years of waiting, and we finally get to see gameplay of the game many thought was going to be vaporware. This game has had a  nightmarish development, let me tell ya. That's a story for another day. 
Anywho, It looked pretty good. Combat looked as solid as ever, I'm really liking that it's going for a more technological vibe, and I'm digging Bayo's new look. This has truly been a long time coming, and I'm happy to see the witch back in action.


Kirby and the Forgotten Land:



I just...wow. Kirby is finally making his full 3D debut, and I couldn't be more hyped. I'm actually stunned by how good it looks. This game has a development cycle of about five and a half years, and it shows. The team thought long and hard about how to properly translate Kirby into 3D and they've done an immaculate job. I'm genuinely curious to see how all of Kirby's copy abilities will all work in this new plane, and I think people are really going to be surprised by how natural it feels. The game is gorgeous, and I'm very intrigued into what happened to what looks to be an empty Planet Earth. As of now, this is my anticipated game of next year, no question. It's a wonderful way to celebrate 30 years of the pink puffball, and I'm popping out the champagne and confetti in anticipation.


Sora Is In Smash Bros.:



Still a week later and I can't even believe it.

I'm in utter disbelief that my dream character happened and my brain has tried to convince me that this isn't real. 

But it is. He looks incredible, top to bottom. It's like Sakurai and his team just took KH1 Sora and threw him into Smash. Bless Daddy Sakurai for giving all of his iconic outfits.
Sora and Banjo in this game alone made that $60 dollars worth it to me. Everything else is just icing. Hallow Bastion was the perfect stage choice. This was a perfect way to end a game that can be summed up as a sheer and utter miracle. I've watched that trailer and have gotten teary eyed every single time I've watched it. 10/10.

Also. Mario is a keyblade warrior now. 11/10.

This article once again got too long, so I'm going to end this here and in a few hours, I'll have my thoughts/rundown of some huge Nintendo Switch rumors as well as a few tiny scoops of my own. 

Stay tuned.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.