RE: Midori.

 



Sigh. I hate this type of stuff. Genuinely. Drama is something that stresses me out. I'm simply sharing information here. I have no beef nor any rivalry with anyone else that does this type of thing. 

I've been made aware of some tweets that were made by famous SEGA/Atlus Insider, Midori. 

In it, she makes some bold claims, claiming that I know one of her sources and that me/and or my sources are one in the same, and/or that I've STOLEN information. 

No genuine offense to Midori, but these claims are absolutely baseless and simply untrue. 

If I were to make a guess, I would say that she just noticed the undeniable similarities in our information and just panicked. 

I can confidently say with a hundred percent certainty:

We DO NOT share sources. 

I've obviously been in this game much longer than she has, and the things I have gotten right over the years speak for themselves. 

Some things to make abundantly clear: 

I have been hearing about a new Phantasy Star game FOR MONTHS before yesterday's post. 

I and other people were privately talking about Heroes WEEKS before I released Monday's story. 


I'll actually take a dig at myself here, if I somehow shared sources with Midori, don't you think my track record would be MUCH BETTER than it is now?


Full transparency here: She clearly has MORE ACCURATE SEGA sources than I do. 

I'm not here to start any fights, but I will absolutely defend myself from claims like this that are bogus. 

This is going to be the one and only post I make about this. Kindly leave me out of this Twitter crap, please and thank you. I genuinely want nothing to do with this. This is anti-fun. 

I don't have Twitter and I won't be making one. Please don't ask. 

Regardless of what's been said here, I hold absolutely zero ill will towards Midori and I hope no one else here does either. She seems like a cool human being and she's done great work. 

Even if something I got was wrong vs. right, I'm always going to be super transparent to you guys about it. I owe that to you. 


More scoops coming along soon, but this had to be clarified. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.