What A Wonderful Direct.



Wow.

I'm actually stunned. That direct was absolutely incredible. I cannot believe how good it actually was. The pacing, the confidence, how good the announcements actually were. Good lord. 

A NEW PEACH GAME!!? WHAT THE FUCK?

SUPER MARIO RPG REMAKE IS REAL AND IT LOOKS SO GOOD. ONLY FIVE MONTHS AWAY?

Yoko Shimimora is a musical goddess and she is going to absolutely murder this soundtrack, again. 

Sonic Superstars continues to look fucking great. Let's go. I need more of it ASAP.

Move the fuck over.  Easy game of the year 2024 coming right through.

Evening Star's first game is here and it blew my fuckin' balls off.

Super Mario Bros. Wonder...

Wow. They did it. They actually did it. 2D Mario is back and it looks absolutely stellar.

Everything I told you people about the game came to fucking pass. I'm stunned. Genuinely.

Fully playable Yoshi and Daisy too. 

I need it. 

I NEED IT. NOW.

Mario fans. Pikmin fans. RPG fans. You ate good today.

Chrono Trigger fans, don't worry. We will get our day. Let them cook. 

Awesome Direct. I'm so happy that I haven't even processed everything yet. More soon. 

Comments

  1. Hi Zippo! The Flower Kingdom is Sarasaland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro give it the fuck up and stop lying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp, there goes your credibility down the drain
    First you have bunch of 'most likely' 'probably' NOTHING concrete
    Second, where CT Remake? also u said NINTENDO WOULD BE SHOWING P3RE ON THIS DIRECT, so where the hell is that?
    look at pyoro, all concrete, nothing fake, no probablies

    i wont badmouth u, but yeah to me ur a fake now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's his own predictions based on things he's been told lol. It's just what people have given to him. Nothing of his own.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.