Final Fantasy VII Rebirth: Yup. All In.




My God. I was already happy with Summer Games Fest, then Geoff decided to just fuckin' drop the gigaton bomb at the end of the show. 


He actually got a trailer for Rebirth, and it looks absolutely incredible. This is what I'm talking about. Three years in and we're finally getting the real good shit. 


The scale of the game is obviously much bigger than Remake, the areas we've seen so far are loving recreations of the original game, and just seeing even simple things like being able to ride Chocobos made me all giddy. 


FFVII probably has my absolute favorite cast in a video game, ever, so even though it hasn't actually been that long, I feel like I missed them already. 


The fact that they're about to get this out in just three to four years after Remake is fucking insane and it shows just how much Square has upped their game. 


I have to buy a fucking PS5 now, don't I?

Ugh.


GIVE ME MORE MORE MORE NOW NOW NOW

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.