The Super Mario Bros. Movie Looks INCREDIBLE.

 





Holy fucking shit. We have our FIRST AND SECOND trailers to the CG debut of Nintendo's first family, and I must say, my expectations have been completely blown past and shattered.


What a fucking trailer. There's so much to unpack that I'll have to just do a separate article for all of that.


But I've got tons of highlights.


DK IS BACK! WITH A NEW DESIGN!!!


WE HAVE THE ENTIRE DK CREW! 


Jack Black SOUNDS SO GOOOD!!!


CHARLIE DAY IS PERFECT AS LUIGI!!!!


MARIO HAS A PERSONALITY!!!!


PEACH ISN'T KIDNAPPED!!!


WE'RE GETTING AN HONEST TO GOD MARIO KART ACTION SCENE!!!


I was jumping up and down in my seat watching this trailer. I genuinely have not been this happy watching a trailer to anything in a very long time. 


April cannot get here soon enough. Oh my word.


Also, Hi, yes, I'm alive. I've been raising a family and finishing Sonic Frontiers while writing a review. Took six attempts, by the way. 


Just needs one final edit. 


See you soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.