My Take On The State Of Play.




Wow. It's definitely been a big week, hasn't it? 

There. Is. Too. Much. News. 


I'm not complaining, mind you, but this has been pretty fucking crazy.  



Next up, the State of Play. Expectations were measured going into it, but it actually ended up blowing past my expectations by quite a fair bit. 


Like A Dragon Ishin is getting a remake, and I have to say...I'm interested. Being Japanese, I absolutely love period pieces of any time period from there, and going with the late Edo period, which was a time of radical change in Japan, is so damn cool. 


Project Eve got it's final name, and we saw a new trailer, and the name fits, because it looks absolutely stellar. Character action games are literally made for me, and I'm all in. 


God of War Ragnarok continues to look fantastic. I've seen all I need to see. No more, please. I just want November to be here already.


And finally...Tekken 8. Holy fuck.


The amount of details on the characters looks absolutely insane. Gaming is so close to real life at this point that it's actually scary. Ridiculously cool trailer. All I needed was thirty seconds of gameplay to be sold on it. It looked that good. The Tekken team are miracle workers. All in. One hundred fucking percent. 


Next up, I'll go over what the other companies have been up to at TGS. See you soon!


Comments

  1. Thanks for your Much News Zippo. Suikoden is cross frendly your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing will be at the persona concert Zippydoodicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. ผ่านเอเย่นต์ เป็นแพลตฟอร์มพนันออนไลน์อันดับหนึ่ง ขึ้นแท่นคาสิโน ที่ได้รับรางวัลมากที่สุด บริการเกมครบ สนุกได้ 24 ชั่วโมง

    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.