Late Night Nintendo Direct Predictions.




Hi, it's Direct time! Let's get started with some predictions.



Bayonetta 3 Trailer:



This is the safest prediction of this direct, but there will obviously be a new Bayo 3 trailer at the direct, giving one last look at what players will see before it releases next month. I'm quite excited to play it.



Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster: 



If the Kefka tease wasn't obvious enough, yes I've heard that the Pixel that the Pixel Remasters will come to Switch. Will they be in the direct? Here's hoping. I predict It'll release next year.



GB/GBA NSO: 


We know Game Boy NSO exists, and I think this is the time for it. I predict that Game Boy, Color and Advance games will be announced and will launch on NSO before the end of the month, at no additional charge for those who are already subscribed to the highest priced model. Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Land, Tetris,  Metroid Fusion, Kirby's Dream Land,  Mole Mania, Minish Cap, Kirby's Nightmare In Dream Land, and F-Zero Maximum Velocity will be some of the games the service will add at launch.



Another Look At Sonic Frontiers: 



Yup, I predict that Sonic Frontiers will get another spotlight at this direct. We're in the full on swing of the promotional cycle now, so it makes sense to keep up the appearances in Directs. A new look at Ares Island, new enemies and new cyberspace stages makes sense to me. 



Mario Strikers Battle League Update: 


Nintendo promised two more Mario Strikers updates before the end of the year, and I think it's time for the second one. I'll predict that Bowser Jr. and Pauline will join the roster this time. Release in early October.


Fire Emblem:



The next Fire Emblem game was leaked a few months ago, and there's very credible rumors that the game has been done for over a year. I think this is the time we see it. A release early next year makes sense to me. 



Zelda Ports:



Another heavily rumored thing has been the existence of Switch ports of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD. I strongly believe these will finally be announced during this direct with a December release, just barely fulfilling the yearly Zelda quota.



Dragon Quest III: 



It's been quite a while since we last saw or heard of anything from Square regarding the HD2D remake of DQIII. I think it's time for an update. I predict that we will get a new trailer for the game, along with a release date for 2023.



F-Zero GX:



I predict that the heavily rumored F-Zero GX remaster will be here. And I think it will be similar to the Prime remaster, where's it's got a mix of elements of a remaster and a remake. Ultra enhanced visuals, online play and a new casual mode to make the game more accessible to newcomers. Early 2023 release.



Metroid Prime Remaster:



Yup. I think it's finally time to see this heavily, heavily rumored Metroid Prime remaster. The time is right for this to happen, and I believe it'll be announced tomorrow. November 4th release sounds good to me. 


I'll also make another little tiny prediction...


At the end of the Prime trailer, you'll get a view of space. You'll then see Samus in ha er gunship, and she'll fly off to a brand new planet.


Text will read: "See you Next Mission: 2023."



DK or 2D Mario:





This one has been quite a conundrum for me. 

If( And a big IF on that one) were to be announced tomorrow, it would most certainly only of these two that would be announced, not both. Based on what I know of the two projects, and I'm gonna go with the 2D Mario on this one. 

DK will come later. Everything I said before applies here. I predict it will release in Spring/Summer of next year.



Breath Of The Wild 2:



My biggest, dumbest prediction that's definitely going to be wrong is that the Direct will end with a Zelda segment. After the ports are announced,  we will end on a brand new look at Breath of The Wild 2. It will reveal the title and the release date.


I'm going with...



March 2023.




Let's see how accurate I was in a few short hours. 


See you later on!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that https://valhallamedics.com/navigating-temporary-staffing-challenges-in-medical-offices-with-valhalla-medics/ has implemented an accelerated recruitment process system that includes pre-training, professional testing and onboarding strategies. This allows medical offices to get qualified staff quickly and without hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently tackled a kitchen sink drain pipe issue, and I'm thrilled with the result! 🛠️ After some research, I found the perfect solution that made the process a breeze. The installation was straightforward, and the durable materials ensured a leak-free experience. Now, my kitchen sink works like a charm, and I wanted to share this fantastic find with you all! If you're dealing with a similar problem, give it a shot – you won't be disappointed! Share your success stories below!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.