The Persona 4 Golden Console Ports Are Complete.


Hey! 


Just a tiny update before other things.


The Persona 4 Golden console ports are apparently complete and ready to go. Huzzah! 


I'm unsure of the price point, but I wouldn't be surprised if Atlus bumps it up 10 or so dollars, assuming there's going to be a physical release. It is Atlus, after all. 


Switch and PS4 versions have once again be reaffirmed to me.


The Persona fans have fending for more news, so I figured I would throw you guys a nugget. 


Hopefully, an official announcement isn't far off. 

Comments

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zippo you should make Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about the Akechi game, any updates?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the Akechi game? Is it going to be this months announcement?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agile style wild charged your mom and dad both last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here we go with comments from 🤡

    “wE’Re nOT gEtTiNg P4g oN cURreNt cOnSOlEs”

    Then when it’s revealed: 😮

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want Golden so badly but it's hard for me to believe its really gonna happen at this point

      Delete
  8. So the Atlus Xbox Hate continues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.