An Actual Quick Take Of Sonic Origins Post Reveal.

 


Woo.


What a day, right? 


The outpouring of support and validation that came my way today was absolutely insane and I thank everyone so much for all of that positivity that came my way. The sources absolutely knocked this one out of the park.


That said, oh my word. This was a lot to take in. 


Just going to start off of with the bad. 


I'll be frank:




This shit sucks. It's awful, it's incredibly greedy, and it shows how absolutely rock stupid and incompetent SEGA of America actually is. 


Have they lost their fucking minds?


Denuvo?


No physical release?


What the fuck is this all about? 


The internet is destroying them right now, and they should be. This shit is indefensible.


Okay, got all of that out of my system.


This still looks to be a solid collection. They're adding tons of new features, I'm digging the presentation, and oh boy, that story mode with the absolutely incredible animation makes this an instant buy. 


This is a very solid collection and I trust all of those involved, very talented people.


Powerhouse's name is very fitting.


I'll be going in depth on Origins soon. I have quite a few more quick takes to do concerning a lot of topics that have happened this week. 


See you then! 


Comments

  1. I really love the idea of this collection but it should only have been $25 at the max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idk if you'll answer this but curious, do you think it's worth $40?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.