You'll Never See This Next Persona Rumor Coming...




Welcome back. I got some articles ready to drop, but not much is going on right now.

Time to drop another bomb.

We have many more Persona announcements coming, including a surprise eighth announcement.

Here's number four, it'll be starring an unexpected character...







That's right. Akechi is going to be starring in his own game. 


You're going "No fucking way. He's kidding, right?" 

I'm not. Tons of details are scarce at the moment, but I've been told to not expect an RPG, it'll focus on his adventures and skills as a star detective.

I'll update this article when I have more to share. 

Comments

  1. It all makes sense now. Holy shit...
    THE PERSONA 5 ROYAL AFTER CREDITS SCENE WHERE AKECHI WALKS PAST JOKER IN THE TRAIN STATION.
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling us about this!

    But how about something about the Persona 5 fighting game? If I don’t see you mention it soon I’ll just assume you don’t know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah nah no way this is happening. Atlus has never done this kind of game for literally any other supporting character and I can't see them starting now with this over something like a new Arena game with the P3-5 casts. I know Royal's true ending implied Akechi survived all the third semester stuff but Strikers' ending also implied that they weren't done with the main cast outside Akechi so more than likely they're doing something else that will probably close off the Persona 5 era of the series ahead of P6. I'll also have to see how those other rumors about P4G coming to modern consoles and P3P getting remastered pan out before I start believing any of this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Know anything about Namco Bandai games coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that sure wasn't it then, I hate you gave hope for something that won't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Atlus really didn't do anything new for the anniversary, did you hear something about delays? I'm really losing hope we'll get anything soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as you should. ports are all we'll get, zippo took a gamble and lost

      Delete
  7. Year later and I still hate you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Almost 2 whole years and I still hate you broski.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.