MARIO STRIKERS IS BACK!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!




My fucking jaw literally dropped. I could not believe what I was seeing. When I first heard about this new Mario sports game a few months ago, I figured "Well, it'll probably be baseball, that's cool, but..."


Fuck that. My dream came true, I got the one that I wanted, and it looks fucking incredible.


We have a ton to talk about, so I'll be back soon to talk about this awesome Direct, Mario Kart, and everything surrounding it, but this had to get posted first.


Catch me on the field.







Comments

  1. You had almost everything wrong. And where is the DK game you talking about for so long??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He have the right to be wrong. If you really believe in this, then maybe it's you the problem. 😅

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You gonna explain why you were so wrong about the Direct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u please post a blog i’m dying to read more

    ReplyDelete
  5. หัวใจเป็นรอยขีด
    joker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.