1st Year Anniversary. Wow.





I'm really not very good at these kinds of things, but here goes. It's been 365 days since I created the blog, and it's truly been a wild ride. I've gotten to meet and see so many different types of people in this last year, so many people that I was well aware of for many years became aware of me, which is absolutely insane. Here we are, 52 weeks later, with almost a million views, and I don't even know what I'm doing half the time.


Regardless, some thank yous are in order:


Thank you to my dear friends:


Matt (Govnah) 


HawK (Liam)


MykonosFan (Chris)


Rivers


SynMania (Jerome)


Jonathan


AstroSeedP


LuigiBlood


Evan


Deleter


FireMahj


Wong


NantenJex


Eric 


Romeo 


Shanny


Dakiii


David (My Editor) 


Tris


Ryan Scarlett


All Of The Lovely People At Source Gaming


And many, many others that have helped and supported me along the way.  I don't know where I'd be without any of these people and they've all genuinely changed my life for the better. Thank you so much, all of you. And of course, thank you for reading. I promise you it means the world to me to see all of the support.


We have some absolutely banger game announcements coming up and I'm very excited to see what's ahead. 


This is Zippo, signing off!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.