Zippo Predicts 2022 In Gaming. (Part 2)




Hey, I'm back with more predictions, here we go.


Mortal Kombat 12 Is Coming Soon:




Saying Mortal Kombat 11 was a huge success would be a huge understatement. The game sold like crazy, and the story mode once again impressed many. That said, there's been a lot of discussion over whether or not they would be tackling a new Injustice, MK, or something else entirely. I think WB is making them play it safe, and made them go with a new MK as their first game of this new generation, as well as a big way to celebrate 30 years of the franchise. I predict that every single non guest character from 9, X and 11 will return, and I expect the story to be a giant, crazy mess trying to explain all of it. I can't wait.

Kirby Air Ride Remaster:




I'm going for a big one. The pink puffball's 30th birthday is soon approaching, and while his debut in 3D will surely be the main attraction, I think there's more. Air Ride is a game fans have been begging for HAL to return to, and I believe they'll do it, through a remaster, with online play. Please, please let this happen. 


Oracle Game Remakes: 




This one's pretty pretty obvious. Greezo released an excellent remake of Link's Awakening nearly three years ago, and now I think it's time for the Game Boy Color followup(s) to receive the same treatment. I predict that it will keep the same art style of the LA remake and the connectivity features between both games will require two Switches. Also, I predict both versions will be priced at 60 bucks, and there will be a lot of complaining.


Final Fantasy XVI Will Release This Year:




Final Fantasy will celebrate it's 35th anniversary this year, and I predict that the sixteenth main entry in the series will be the showcase game of the anniversary, among many other announcements that are coming. I think Square will announce that the game is coming during the holiday season, and they'll be doing bi monthly Direct styled presentations up until release.


Donkey Kong Will Be Announced And Released This Year:


Here's a prediction about the fabled DK game that I and others have heard about. I'm going to go and predict that this will be announced in the first Direct of the year, and it will feature playable Donkey, Diddy and Dixie. K Rool will return to his role as main baddie. Additionally David Wise will return as composer. A release in the Fall sounds most likely to me.


Classic Phantasy Star Returns:


This one is definitely gonna make people go "wut". I predict that after a nearly 30 year long hiatus, that SEGA will announce the fifth game in the classic Phantasy Star series. It'll take place once again in the Algol Star System. Given the huge successes of Sonic Mania and Streets of Rage 4, I believe SEGA's classic revivals will continue on. I truly, genuinely believe that this one will happen sooner rather than later. 


That's it for today. Tomorrow, time to go over some more big boys, and I mean, big. 

See ya then!

Comments

  1. If classic Phantasy Star does come back I want to see it look like Octopath Traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god if Kirby Air Ride comes back with a remaster, I’m going to absolutely loose my Mind, This was one of my favorite games growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have suffered from Herpes Simplex Virus since I was 16 years old, and it was an absolute nightmare. Whatever I did to cure it, it just kept on coming back. My doctor was no help at all, as he gave up after switching between several medications. Since I found your(DR RAZOR) treatment, my life is so much better. No more excruciating Urinating pains. No more sleepless nights. And no more Painful Blisters. ”I am Forever Grateful Because this Treatment of yours has completely healed me and changed my life". Contact DOCTOR RAZOR Through his clinic Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com . WhatsApp/ Call him on
    +2349065420442 . I am more Glad that After Having this virus for over 14 years i still could be cured. Thank you so much DR RAZOR.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am really happy that i have been cured from HSV1&2 DISEASE with the herbal medicine of DR OLIHA have been suffering from this disease for a long time now without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave me his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask me to go for a check up after 3 months which i did, to my greatest surprise my result came out as negative, i am really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you have any disease and see if he will not actually help you. I know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases. you can get to him through WhatsApp number:+2349038382931 he will help you out or email oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail .com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.