The Super Mario Movie Cast. What.


 Wow. 


It's been 24 hours and I'm still gobsmacked.

This is literally all I have thought about since then. 


This may be the most incredible achievement in human history.


I genuinely thought they were fucking around.


When I woke up, I thought that shit was just some weird ass dream, or that I got hit by a fucking brick.


Chris Pratt as Mario. This shit can't be real. 


Charlie Day as Luigi. That's actually kinda based. Holy shit.


Jack Fucking Black as Bowser. Un-fucking-believable but I'm all fucking about it.


Kegan Michael Key is a really funny guy, so that fits, but oh fuck, he's not who I was expecting AT ALL.


Seth Rogan as Fucking DONKEY KONG. 


What. How. ...Yes? I'm happy my scoop about DK characters appearing in animation turned out to be the real deal, but this was not the turn I expected.


Also, Kevin Michael Richardson is in the film as Kamek, and he is one bad motherfucker. He's done decades of amazing roles. Based and kinopilled.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Midori.

Nintendo Direct Watch Season Begins NOW.

Mario Kart X Will Release In 2025.